We will use brown rice to make it much more digestive. It is important to process it well so that it is as thin as possible. We can add cinnamon to give it an aromatic touch. Plant milks are in fashion. And no, they are not a temporary whim. These natural drinks stand out as wonderful substitutes for cow’s milk. Did you know that you can lose weight with rice milk? Although it is not a miracle remedy to combat overweight, it is a low-calorie supplement that can support the diet. It stands out for its high content of essential nutrients, in addition to its digestive properties.
Properties of Rice Milk
Before knowing how to lose weight with rice milk, let’s review some of its properties. As some well know, it is one of the most popular vegetable milks. Not only is it lower in calories, but it concentrates more nutritional properties. In detail it stands out because:
- It is low in fat: a glass has 1.5 grams and zero saturated fat. This small amount of fat allows us to have more energy and absorb the vitamins better.
- Strengthens the immune system: contains vitamins and minerals that help increase the presence of antibodies to fight against infectious agents.
- Improves digestion: contains interesting doses of fiber. This nutrient improves intestinal motility and helps fight constipation. In addition, it reduces acidity and fights gastritis.
- Reduces cholesterol: its fiber and antioxidant compounds help break down the harmful lipids that lodge in the arterial walls.
- Protects bone health: for its contribution of calcium and vitamin D is ideal for bone care and dental health.
Why does Rice Milk help you Lose Weight?
It is essential to keep in mind that rice milk does not have fat burning properties or something similar. Its ability to help lose weight is due to other nutritional benefits. For example, unlike cow’s milk, it is very low in calories and fat.
“Its content of dietary fiber stimulates digestion and decreases the accumulation of waste in the colon”.
It also promotes the decrease of high cholesterol levels and optimizes metabolic functioning. Therefore, it is a good complement for any type of diet. In short, rice milk helps you lose weight because:
- It improves digestion and helps expel toxins from the colon.
- Prolongs the feeling of fullness and decreases the need for “pecking” during the day.
- It controls high cholesterol levels and improves liver function.
- It calms the feeling of hunger in exchange for few calories.
- It is very low in fat and increases the energy level.
- Complements any healthy eating plan
- It is rich in calcium, vitamin D, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
As a fact to keep in mind it is essential to know that rice milk does not have too much protein compared to cow’s milk. This means, for example, that it would be ideal to supplement your consumption with nuts, lean meats, legumes and other sources of protein.
How can I Lose Weight with Rice Milk?
To lose weight with rice milk you simply have to make the recipe at home. Many use white rice, but it is recommended to opt for the integral version. The resulting drink can be consumed 2 or 3 times a day, either as part of the main meals or between meals.
- 1 cup of brown or wholemeal rice (200 g)
- cups of water (2 liters)
- tablespoons of honey (40 g)
- Too easy. We will start by boiling the water. When it reaches a boil, we drop the cup of brown rice.
- Lower the heat and let the rice cook for about two hours, with the pot covered. Very simple, as you see. Once this time has passed, we extinguish the fire so that it cools a little.
- Next, we pass all the contents through the blender to obtain a very soft cream. We are interested in doing it very well, processing it for a long time so that the rice milk is as thin as possible. Now we add the honey, and then continue processing with the blender.
- There are those who prefer to include a little cinnamon during cooking, but that is to suit everyone.
- To conserve rice milk it will be necessary to store it in airtight glass jars, in this way it will last longer. But the usual thing is that you consume it in two or three days.
Do you want to lose weight with rice milk? Remember that this drink is only a complement. If you are really trying to lose weight, make sure you adopt healthy eating habits and an exercise routine.
rice milk recipe, rice milk dangers, rice milk ingredients, red rice for weight loss, boiled white rice for weight loss, basmati rice weight loss, rice water vs rice milk, best rice for weight loss, pashoplocal.com, pashoplocalrice milk recipe, rice milk dangers, rice milk ingredients, red rice for weight loss, boiled white rice for weight loss, basmati rice weight loss, rice water vs rice milk, best rice for weight loss, pashoplocal.com, pashoplocal
#ricemilkrecipe #ricemilkdangers #ricemilkingredients #redriceforweightloss #boiledwhitericeforweightloss #basmatiriceweightloss #ricewatervsricemilk #bestriceforweightloss #pashoplocal.com #pashoplocalricemilkrecipe #ricemilkdangers #ricemilkingredients #redriceforweightloss #boiledwhitericeforweightloss #basmatiriceweightloss #ricewatervsricemilk #bestriceforweightloss #pashoplocalcom #pashoplocal